Friday, October 2, 2015

Week of Sept 28 - Oct 2

Current Week Objectives:

Research and investigate the company's current disaster recovery plan as well as backup procedures.

Current Week Accomplishments:

Backup verification is completed at the company informally. This week I spent time with IT management developing a backup strategy document that reports daily, monthly, or quarterly verification. The auditors are looking for documented procedures regarding backup data. I went online and found a template;went into the server room gathered all my info and then presented to my supervisors.

I completed 28 hours of work this week bring my total hours to 127 hours to date.

Next Week Objectives:

My supervisor is out today. I won't know what my next week objectives will be until tuesday.

There are currently no concerns

No comments:

Post a Comment