Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Week of Nov. 2nd - Nov 6th

Current Week Objectives: 

I have to complete electronic inventory training
Continue with help desk support

Current Week Accomplishments:
I completed the electronic inventory training sessions.

I also assisted the VP of technology with help desk support. Most employees had network connection problems due to disconnected Ethernet cords or network settings. I also installed dynamics software packages for two new employees.

30 hours of work this week

Key Lessons Learned:



Key lessons learned for this week is when dealing with people to ask lots of questions to gain a clear understanding of what the problem is. Most employees give vague descriptions of what maybe be wrong with their computer. I learned to ask follow-up questions in order to save time and energy. 

Next Week Objectives:

Continue with help desk support

Additional information available on Thursday 

No comments:

Post a Comment