Monday, November 16, 2015

Week of Nov 9th - 13th

Current Week Objectives:
Help desk Support

  • Assist co-workers with PC problems and network connections
  • Provide equipment/peripherals upon request
Current Week Accomplishments:

Not many calls came in this week. Most of my co-works asked for either a new mouse & pad or wanted me to order a new monitor which I was unable to do because the IT VP was on vacation and I needed to get approval from him. When I notified them that I was unable to place orders some of workers became a little irritated but most of them understood that I'm an intern. 

Completed 30 hours of work

Key Lessons Learned:

I learned that interacting and communicating with others in any working environment is a key skill that is needed. Everyone does not have great communication skills; by me observing this made me realized that I myself need to work to become a better communicator. 

Next week Objectives:
 
I have no Objectives for next week

No comments:

Post a Comment